We all know about the Make In India movement started by Modi, which is really great. However, This movement doesn’t include movies, fortunately! But imagine, if it included Entertainment and movies too, and India would’ve tried to replace every Hollywood movie or persona with it’s own Desi Version? e.g Kim kardashian with Rakhi Sawant? The Rock with Salman Khan? Man of steel with Krrish? Thankfully, that’s not the case.
Though, the entire movie is being dupped in hindi or telugu destroying the original meaning of the dialogues, We’ve all witnessed this and laughed our guts out when one of the heroes in Avengers- Age of ultron shouts a dialogue in Bhojpuri in the hindi version of the movie.
What if they make it complulsory for all the Hollywood movies to be dupped in each regional language in India? Marathi, Gujarathi, Haryanvi, Parsi, Bhojpuri!!
How would the posters be if the movies were to be released in U.P, well, check out the following posters of some popular Movies and T.V series and how their titles would read when translated in Bhojpuri:-
1. The Avatar- I hope James Cameron doesn’t faint looking at this!
2. Silence of The Lambs: Silence Please!
3. The Scream: You feel like screaming, don’t you?
4. Catch me if you can: Lol. 😛
5. Harry Met Sally: And they divorced later!
6. The Big Bang Theory: Penny the new Padosan! 😛
7. Sex and the city: City from U.P, perhaps Bihar…
8. The Hangover: Hanged till death!
9. The Man of Steel: Stainless steel.
10. How I met Your mother: Wonder what Barney would be called. 😛
11. The Walking Dead: When Jombie-wa roamed the Earth.
12. Kill Bill:
13. The Whispers: Pssst…Psssst!
14. Taken: Liam Neeson le lega tu likh ke le le! 😛
15. The Hunger Games: Special dedication to Anna Hazare’s Anshan.
16. The San Andreas: So many casualties watching this poster!
17. Mad Max- Fury Road: Pagla hai wah!
18. John Wick: Wicks ki goli lo, khich khich door karo!
19. The Pursuit of happiness: Beel Smithwa rocks!
20. The Boyhood: Bachpan ke din.
21. Cast Away:
22. The Inception: At least in India he’ll get all the awards!
- No intention to hurt any Bhojpuri people, but yeah, your language is funny. 😛
- No offence.
For more funny posters like Minimal Bollywood Posters Page Here. Have Fun!